Group: Beginners to Exercise

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 968, Messages: 18927

Share and offer advice to beginners to the fitness world!

Join group

motivation

stevewit34
stevewit34
United States
2015/05/04, 01:56 PM
I am 35 im 6-5 320 pounds. I am struggling to keep myself modivated exercising wise i just cannot seem to keep at it i seem to get sick of it after 2 weeks and with my career path i am in front of the computer and sitting on my butt a lot i am a web designer. i dont seem to have any problems trudging through the woods or cutting firewood or anything just seems like i cannot stay with a work out program any advice would be much help thanks Steve.
GettingLean92
GettingLean92
United States
2016/02/04, 12:20 AM
stevewit34
I am 35 im 6-5 320 pounds. I am struggling to keep myself modivated exercising wise i just cannot seem to keep at it i seem to get sick of it after 2 weeks and with my career path i am in front of the computer and sitting on my butt a lot i am a web designer. i dont seem to have any problems trudging through the woods or cutting firewood or anything just seems like i cannot stay with a work out program any advice would be much help thanks Steve.

---
Hello Steve,
 I am new here, but I didn't see any responses to your post. I you are still looking for some motivational help feel free to private message me, or reply on here.
I would love to help out if I could! I would be glad to share what has worked for me. I know how much having someone pushing you really helps.