Group: New Members Greet & Meet - Introduce yourself

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 1537, Messages: 27036

Officially introduce yourself to the community by sharing your goals, obstacles or accomplishments. Don't be shy.. we're all here for the same reason. The more support we share the easier it will be to reach our goals!

Join group

Hey all.

thatsmittygirl
thatsmittygirl
United States
2013/11/06, 06:48 PM
Hey everyone. My name's Amber. 
I'm 22 years old and I live in Wisconsin.

I'm currently at 240lbs and 5'6''. 
My goal weight is 140lbs. 

I have a 16 month old son and a boyfriend of 3 years so I want to be healthy so I can stick around to have a long life with both of them. 

Hoping to find some friends on here to help me stay motivated.. that seems to be the hardest part.
DeeLush
DeeLush
United States
2013/11/06, 09:07 PM
Hi Amber, I am Dominique
28, 250lbs with a 7 year old.
Its nice to meet you and good luck with everything and as long as you stay focused not on losing the weight but being there for your son then everything will be fine.
bdattel
bdattel
United States
2013/11/07, 10:42 AM
Hello Amber,

Did you join a gym or are you working out at home? Remember start easy and work your way up. I know most woman are put off by wieght training but I would highly recommend it because as everyone knows muscle burns fat. It's very hard for a woman to get huge muscle so don't worry about that. Try doing exercises you enjoy, you will be more likely to stick with it. Once you see the lbs. dropping and start going down in dress sizes that in itself will help keep you motivated. You can do it!