Group: motivating ladies

Created: 2012/04/06, Members: 397, Messages: 159

a group for ladies any age who want to motivate each other and give advice or just talk and keep track of one another

Join group

I need motivation, any help.

mystery8228
mystery8228
United States
2013/10/14, 09:11 AM
I had a great amount of motivation and was doing great until my relationship fell apart and I soon enough my self-esteem went pretty low. I cant seem to keep my motivation up. I have ambition but just not motivation and I need help.
bdattel
bdattel
United States
2013/10/14, 10:25 AM
I am sorry your having a rough time. I know how hard it is to be motivated when your depressed. You just have to push through it. I don't know if you workout at home or in the gym but maybe you should try going to the gym. The atmosphere will help perk you up and maybe you will meet someone to cheer you up. I workout at home but miss the gym sometimes. I also think going outside for a walk or hike helps with depression. If you have a bike get on it and just go wherever it takes you. You know that working out creates endorphins and that will help you get out of your funk. I wish you the best and hope you'll feel better soon. 

Brenna
mystery8228
mystery8228
United States
2013/10/18, 01:16 AM
bdattel
I am sorry your having a rough time. I know how hard it is to be motivated when your depressed. You just have to push through it. I don't know if you workout at home or in the gym but maybe you should try going to the gym. The atmosphere will help perk you up and maybe you will meet someone to cheer you up. I workout at home but miss the gym sometimes. I also think going outside for a walk or hike helps with depression. If you have a bike get on it and just go wherever it takes you. You know that working out creates endorphins and that will help you get out of your funk. I wish you the best and hope you'll feel better soon. 

Brenna

---
I do go to the gym. I will try to start talking to new people. Thanx for the advice. 
Thank you, Brenna.
bdattel
bdattel
United States
2013/10/19, 12:39 PM
I miss the atmosphere of the gym and all the different equipment they have to chose from.  I hope you are feeling better. Let me know how you are doing. If your feeling low I will try and cheer you up. :) 

Brenna