Group: New Members Greet & Meet - Introduce yourself

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 1537, Messages: 27036

Officially introduce yourself to the community by sharing your goals, obstacles or accomplishments. Don't be shy.. we're all here for the same reason. The more support we share the easier it will be to reach our goals!

Join group

Help!!

nevergiveup51
nevergiveup51
United States
2013/09/12, 08:53 AM
Hi My name is Michelle and I have some fitness questions for anyone who can help. Okay I have lost 130 lbs over the past few years and I did not exercise during this time. I recently joined a gym I have been going 3-4 times per week for about 45 mins to and hour each time. I usually go on the Eliptical for 10-15 mins to warm up, then I hit the machines mainly concentrating on Arms and a few machines for legs. I need to lose inches in all areas but arms, abdomen, and back in need of help the most. This is my 5th week doing this I also log all my calories online and I am eating about 1200 cal give or take depending on the day. the problem is I only lost 9 lbs in 5 weeks I lost so much faster when I did not exercise and everyone is telling me to stop that I am turning my fat into muscle is this true. I am getting very discouraged and I am trying so hard to eat healthy, the only positive from this so far is that I am no longer on BP meds. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
chriswatson06
chriswatson06
United States
2013/09/12, 04:39 PM
Hi Michelle, I would be more than happy to help you. I just sent you a friend request so we can start to get to know eachother some. Hope to connect soon!

Chris