Group: Find a partner

Created: 2012/08/03, Members: 262, Messages: 143

This group aims to link people together to support each other and give motivation. Finding a partner to support you weather it is over email or gyming it can really increase your training. Good Luck everyone!

Join group

Looking for a workout buddy

Tyshieha
Tyshieha
United States
2013/08/04, 01:30 PM
I am looking for someone who can help me stay on track and to stop me when I am not working out like I should.  I want someone to text me or call me and say go work out and I can do the same with them.  I like in deerfield beach fl and if I could find someone to work out with me as well that would be great.  I am looking for a woman to work out with however.  I am married and i want to stay that way lol!
bdattel
bdattel
United States
2013/10/11, 02:16 PM
Try keeping a fitness log. It helped me a lot. I started keeping a log for a PE class in college and I found myself doing yoga or core exercises in the morning to help wake up my brain and body. It actually worked out pretty well. I am not a morning person so I do the bulk of my workouts in the evening. I really love working out and would be glad to help you stay motivated. Please, let me know if I can help.

Brenna