Group: General Fitness & Exercise

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 377, Messages: 54577

Various general exercise related discussions. Find out what it takes to reach your fitness goals through daily effective exercise. With so many options we try to find out what works best.

Join group

Training & Nutrition Secrets

barrygrottis
barrygrottis
New Zealand
2012/06/29, 05:44 AM
Was given this link by the author,
https://docs.google.com/open?id=0BxioSoMd4q3-Q2o5R1JjZV9LMnc
Feel free to share.
lomew6
lomew6
Australia
2012/11/09, 11:14 AM
Hey I know about health and nutrition.and the advantages of work out.but i was just thinking what your preferred losing weight tactics that not many people might know? thanks in advance!!
barrygrottis
barrygrottis
New Zealand
2012/11/20, 01:23 PM
lomew6
Hey I know about health and nutrition.and the advantages of work out.but i was just thinking what your preferred losing weight tactics that not many people might know? thanks in advance!!

---

Hi Lomew6. When it comes to weight losing tactics there really is no other better way than the right exercise and nutrition. Unfortunately there is no magic pill or "gimmicky machine" that will give you the best, natural results - beleive me I've tried them (and I'm sure you have too). Exercise and nutrition should be viewed as a lifestyle. The more you do it the easier it becomes and the more you learn. The one little "secret" that most people over look is the more muscle you put on, the higher your metabolic rate will increase. Your muscles act as fat burning furnaces. Now even if you dont want to put on a lot of muscle and become bulky it takes years of strict diet and training to look like a body builder - so dont be afraid of looking to much like the hulk :-), hope this helps.
Have a great day!