Group: New Members Greet & Meet - Introduce yourself

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 1537, Messages: 27037

Officially introduce yourself to the community by sharing your goals, obstacles or accomplishments. Don't be shy.. we're all here for the same reason. The more support we share the easier it will be to reach our goals!

Join group

New n looking for help

sammy4fitness
sammy4fitness
Canada
2012/06/11, 02:20 PM
Hello, I am new have never tried something like this before lol.. Looking for new ways to lose weight and feel healthy, also looking for healthy recipes. I recently found out i can't eat red meat, looking for alternatives. I've got a wedding july 28th and trying to lose as mych weight as i can.. My goal is too lose 20 pounds. So if you have any ideas or suggestions to help me keep the goals n motivate, would appreciate it..
Natsu2
Natsu2
United States
2012/06/11, 04:40 PM
sammy4fitness
Hello, I am new have never tried something like this before lol.. Looking for new ways to lose weight and feel healthy, also looking for healthy recipes. I recently found out i can't eat red meat, looking for alternatives. I've got a wedding july 28th and trying to lose as mych weight as i can.. My goal is too lose 20 pounds. So if you have any ideas or suggestions to help me keep the goals n motivate, would appreciate it..

---

Hi Sammy!

My family has cut out most of red meat in our diet (which was crazy hard to do since we're a steak and potato type of family!).  We like to eat chicken and turkey.  :)  We also try to find food with lots of fiber.  I found that sticking with this plan along with tons of veggies helps me lose weight.  Incorporate lots of cardio in your exercise plan, too.  :)