• United States United States
  • Female
  • 42 years old
  • United States United States
  • Female
  • 42 years old

Introduction

I'm your typical yo-yo dieter. I lose, I gain, I lose, I gain. I work out, then hate the gym and never want to go back. This time, I'm determined to get back in shape for myself and my family.

Goals and motivation

I would love to be back to my high school weight. I'm motivated by my soldier and my son.

Fit wall

• [Former member] 2012/06/14
    It is definitely motivating to post on my flog. Additionally it's nice to go back and read what I was doing. It is also a great method to track progress. Put as many details as you can in the flog.
  • [Former member] 2012/06/11
    Welcome here Natsu. Stick around for the first year here. The next 10 will be easier.
  • Natsu2 Natsu2 2012/06/09
    That's good to know! I'll have to steal my son's jump rope and start! lol
  • LadyAries99 LadyAries99 2012/06/09
    Hey there just checking in! Jumping rope is also a good indoor/ outdoor activity that burns fat.....I've started.
  • James47 James47 2012/06/05
    Motivation, Start with you and the people you surround yourself to support you though the task at hand . I will be their for each and everyone to keep you self forcus on obtaining your goals of a healthier and strong you.
  • LadyAries99 LadyAries99 2012/06/04
    Thanks for adding me, we all need encouragement from time to time - hang in there!!