Group: New Members Greet & Meet - Introduce yourself

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 1537, Messages: 27037

Officially introduce yourself to the community by sharing your goals, obstacles or accomplishments. Don't be shy.. we're all here for the same reason. The more support we share the easier it will be to reach our goals!

Join group

'ello 'ello!!

jennworkout4
jennworkout4
United States
2012/05/02, 07:41 AM
Hey there!  Wow, this is neat, I've never blogged or anything like that, so its really cool to check all this out and see all the people involved, wanting the same things.  Quite motivational already. I can't wait to start and start tracking, gaining some friends and being a friend!... I'm always here for listening and advice fyi!
jennworkout4
jennworkout4
United States
2012/05/02, 07:49 AM
Im hoping to tone up my hamstrings and glutes, I've always had a pear shape and i've learned to embrace it.  I'm not too overweight or anything but just have really muscular calves and thighs with a backend i'd like to tighten up a bit. (thanks mom!) .  If i can slim down and tone i'd be really proud.  I have the Kardashian butt if i can just get it toned and lifted haha.  I'm really looking forward to a change in diet and eating healthier.  I love fruits and veggies and cooking balanced meals but it's hard with my schedule sometimes.  I work until midnight and usually dont get my dinner break until 8 pm.  Im trying to figure out how to work around that so I'm not eating too late or the bad things late at night when i get home from work.  Annyway... I guess I've blabbed enough for now.  I guess I'm just really excited to start and hear any advice or comments you care to offer! Thanks=)
cnacedo
cnacedo
United States
2012/05/03, 07:03 PM
I think eating dinner that late is okay as long as you don't go to sleep right after.. which you aren't. I don't know for sure.. but that's what Iearned in my nutrition class =]