Group: Daily / Weekly Weigh-In .. ACCOUNTABILITY

Created: 2012/01/26, Members: 722, Messages: 716

Official FreeTrainers Community weigh-in to stay on track .. plus weight loss challenges!

Join group

new to the group

gnyaga
gnyaga
United States
2012/02/14, 10:53 PM
Hi everybody, my name is Gladys and I am a mom of twins. I would love to loose 20lbs as that will get me back to my pre pregnancy weight. My problem area is my mid section (abs). I plan to give this my all. can't wait for the nutrition part to be available. I will  update you on how it works out. Does this site have an App for the phones?
2012/02/15, 12:22 AM
Here is a good place to start.

http://www.freetrainers.com/FT/jsp/Message.jsp?f_ix=3&t_ix=2564

Try to eat as little processed food, sodas and sugar as you can. Eat 5 or 6 small healthy meals instead of 3 squares. Count calories. You need a good book for that but there are websights. Pat attention to portions. Unfortunately you can't spot reduce. You can do billions of crunches and your abs wont show until you lose the fat. Dob't worry they are still there. Pick a workout and dtart a flog. . Look at other logs and ask questions. I'm doing the full body workout with dumbbells. It's a good place to start or for those whose schedules don't permit a rigid training schedule. I'm able to do it 2 to 4 days a week. Find a few different cardiac activities. Keep your body surprised with exercise.
crushedgoddess
crushedgoddess
United States
2012/02/15, 07:22 AM
There are some great hard copy charts that are available for printing for free.I have a food log taped to my refridgerator. Having it there reminds me of two things, to log it, and that I am logging it. I often ask myself if the food I am about to eat is something I really want seen on my log. Take it slow until your body adapts and set small goals for yourself. Instead of focusing on the full 20, focus on the amount you want to lose this week, it makes your goals seem a little more attainable. And remember, we are all doing this together, so if you need help with a question or just a little motivation, we got ya. :)