Group: General Diet & Nutrition

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 399, Messages: 16719

With such a topic so broad we truly try to cover the basics from all angles in this group. Nothing too big or too small. Nutrition is as significant if not more as exercise is to reaching your goals so learn all you can.

Join group

Nutrition and Meal plans?

GaBabyDoll
GaBabyDoll
United States
2012/02/09, 06:45 AM
Does anyone know when the Nutrition part of this site will be up and running...I so badly need this part of the program...Im beginning to gain weight now!  That was what helped me the most about this site, PLEASE someone answer this for me...Ive searched high and low on here but cant find any info on when this part will be going again

Thaks  =)
george
george
Canada
2012/02/09, 06:55 AM
Hi there, we are working on this feature and are doing our best and will have it out as soon as we can - no exact date is available yet. Stay tuned.

Some key points you can follow to start making progress on your own, it comes down to dedication and will power:

- Eat 5-6 small meals per day, this will increase your metabolsim. Eating 2-3 will actually do the opposite.
- Stay away from all fast food, sugary drinks and foods and large portions. Clear out your pantry from temptation.
- Lower your carbs in the evenings - Stay away from unhealthy night time snacks
- Stay active, you need to burn more calories each day then you consume
- Drink plenty of water each day

Stick to these foods as a priority: lean beef, fish, turkey, brown or whole grain rice/pasta, yams, green veggies, egg whites, etc
GaBabyDoll
GaBabyDoll
United States
2012/02/09, 07:28 AM
Thanks George, youre a Dear....so sorry if I seem impatient....this site spoiled me all to heck and back with the nutrition part of the site   =)   I still follow my fitness pla nthats  generated on here,  religiously.....I will try to be more patient  =)  You guys offer what I cant find anywhere else on the net andt has been the only thing to help me reach the goals I set....Love it!

New goal: more patience  *wink*
blondeiangel
blondeiangel
United States
2012/02/09, 01:05 PM
this really helped me..thank you cause i'm trying to eat healthier and eat stuff that's better for me :) 

thank you both
-Peyton-
redskins4jsp
redskins4jsp
United States
2012/02/09, 04:38 PM
Hello everyone. I am new here and have questions about nutrition. I do not eat bread (of any kind) and I do not eat dairy products either. This causes a problem when it comes to eating healthy. Does anyone know of a place that I can find meal plan ideas that do not involve me eating yogurt, milk, cheese, and breads? I know this may sound strange but I know that I am not unique in my eating habits. I look forward to reading your posts and getting educated on eating right.
nehabansal
nehabansal
India
2012/06/22, 04:44 AM
Hi,

Fitho.in is a good site to get a customized balanced diet plan for weight loss.Fitho diet plan is easy to follow and you get to choose from vegetarian and non-vegetarian food options, along with your personal preference for Indian or mixed (Indo-continental) cuisine. All this, for as low as Rs 499 per month