Group: Lose Weight or Lose Fat

Created: 2012/01/23, Members: 254, Messages: 127

Think about which one is truly your goal.

Join group

Just Do It

Fyrblade
Fyrblade
Canada
2012/01/29, 02:56 PM
It's not just a slogan that sells T-shirts and shoes.

The thing that gets me to where I want to be is just those 3 words. We all have a laundry list of reasons why we can't make it to the gym, or do our cardio or whatever else.

If you want to make a difference to your life, you have to do it. It won't happen by accident.

If theres one thing I know without question, its that you have to push yourself past your head. When your head says go back to bed, get up. When your head says thats it, check your body to see if you can do 1 more rep or 1 more mile.

I took up running because I hated it but didn't want to. Over time, I continued to hate it but learned to love the events. I'll never win one but each one I enter, I can still attack my own personal bests.

Why? Because I can. Got 1 mile to go but you're feeling every one of those previous miles? PUSH! In 10 minutes, you will have crossed the line, have your time and will have caught your breath. In an hour, you'll be in your car. In a day, you'll be looking back and thinking about how glad you are that you just did it.
Reddy
Reddy
United States
2012/02/01, 03:42 PM
good post