Group: General Fitness & Exercise

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 379, Messages: 54577

Various general exercise related discussions. Find out what it takes to reach your fitness goals through daily effective exercise. With so many options we try to find out what works best.

Join group

Creatine

Nawras_j
Nawras_j
Iraq
2011/09/29, 03:11 AM
I run and do push up, but i don't lift heavy stuffs, please tell me is it good if i use Creatine or you don't recommend it?
mcote12
mcote12
Canada
2011/10/19, 12:30 PM
Creatine is one of the best supplements to take for any kind of training..it gives your muscles energy they need to perform their best. just be sure to drink plenty of water when taking creatine. i take creatine pills for my workouts..I take Enpulse by Rivalus..VICIOUS product and I highly recommend it. Rivalus is a canadian company so if your from the states it may not be there. I know Rivalus has an exclusive contract with GNC so if you have a GNC close by check it out. All Rivalus products are top of the line..but they are a little on the expensive side. I can guarantee you they work though. Hope this helped bud! cheers
2011/10/19, 04:24 PM
No, for just doing push ups and running you are wasting time and money on Creatine. You will get better results learning about proper diet and getting proper rest.

--------------
I would have a million dollars now if only I had only followed CNBCs advice...and I had started with a hundred million dollars.

Charlie