Group: Beginners to Exercise

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 969, Messages: 18927

Share and offer advice to beginners to the fitness world!

Join group

Gyms, Dont You Just Love Em

tew
tew
United Kingdom
2002/11/25, 05:15 AM
I thought that it would ve good to train at home, after all you have the comfort of your own home, and when you have brought some kit then its free to train. Then i discovered the local gym. Its great, you have the correct equipment, qualified trainers that can help and give good advice and everyone there shares similar desires so you get along well with everyone. Iv been going for a couple of weeks and im starting to see some growth, and i have been targeting the correct areas.

My sussgestion to anyone that thinks training at home is better, is just try your local gym, see how it goes. I love it and i hardly know anyone there.
At least now i am one my way to getting my dream to get bigger, (and start getting all the girls to chase me lol) if not i can ask some of the boys what im doing wrong.
in fact im going in a few minutes.

Laters ppl happy lifting
folkor
folkor
United States
2002/11/25, 05:49 AM
Yeah a gym is nice for the sole fact, you can make sure you're doing the exercises correctly, and the trainers are always nice and willing to help(at least at my gym).
AMENAZAOMAR
AMENAZAOMAR
United States
2002/11/26, 12:39 AM
im not going to a gym at this,i think there 1 good thing about gyms and 1 bad thing aboutthem, the bad thing is that it is hard to concentrate when there is a really good loking girl at the gym especially when they wear the speedoes, the good thing is that you can use that to motivate yourself and work harder as opposed to your home gym you dont get the same motivation you get at the gym,,,,,at least thats my opinion,,,

tew
tew
United Kingdom
2002/11/26, 06:21 PM
The thing is Amenazaomar the gym is a good place to scope out chixs all year round but you should be focusing on your workout. I know its hard when you have some fine ladies there. But you want to concentrate on your workout so that when you go out partying then you can concentrating on scoring with the ladies.
at home dnt do it get down to the gym!!!!!!!!!!!
Enkidu
Enkidu
Belgium
2002/11/29, 06:17 PM
Man o man, those girls in their spandex:LOL: Normally my blood is pumping through my muscles but there are occasions that it flows to somewhere else hehehehhe

It should be outlawed since I can no longer get a good workout, I keep looking at the nice slits between their legs, don't you just love that, pussylips showing through spandex yeehaaaaaaa
Carivan
Carivan
Canada
2002/11/29, 06:24 PM
Cmon guys keep it clean!
tew
tew
United Kingdom
2002/12/02, 05:59 PM
Yeah Enkidu, and when there all hot and flustered and sweating and out of breath after a really tuff workout. Hmmmm i wounder if my gym is till open..... brb