Group: Beginners to Exercise

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 968, Messages: 18927

Share and offer advice to beginners to the fitness world!

Join group

Quite lean already ...now what???

bubblenoodle
bubblenoodle
Canada
2011/03/17, 02:04 AM
All I have to do is breath heavy and I tone up. The thing is that I'm too big. It sounds ridiculous but I do need to 'slim down'.

I'm naturally muscular...with age and a few children, well, you have some extra skin. My stomach is probably the worst. I flex and you'll feel the muscles under loose skin. Even my back is muscular.

My arms are big. They are thick and definitely need to be toned. I'm not sure what to do to sculpt them AND make them smaller. When I work out, they get bigger. It looks rediculous.

My legs are like a horse. Nickname was stallion. Sounds nice but it's looking way to manly for my liking. Put me in some heals and I look like a bow legged man. It's not cute. I played in a soccer league and it was great in the sense that my legs looked more toned. They got bigger though. And my ass became almost ridiculously pronounced. I actually had ankles thick enough to wear heals which was a nice change.

I met one person who had a similar body shape to myself but they got into weight training and participated in some contests. I'm not trying to look like her though.

As well, is there a way to tone up your neck/face? I'm getting a double chin and looking older way to fast now.

I think I need some help here. I think I'm pretty different from my peers when it comes to getting in shape.