Group: General Fitness & Exercise

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 379, Messages: 54577

Various general exercise related discussions. Find out what it takes to reach your fitness goals through daily effective exercise. With so many options we try to find out what works best.

Join group

Weight loss

sravz
sravz
United States
2011/03/11, 01:28 PM
Hi i want to loose my weight and how can i loose weight fast and in gym which are the best machines and i want to get rid of my thys and Gillette please help me if any one now
sandradavis
sandradavis
United States
2011/10/03, 10:13 PM
I think, losing weight fast isn't the healthiest thing, but neither is being 100 pounds overweight.What you need is a sensible, low calorie diet that at least gives you the nutrients you need - I personally think a liquid diet would be a bad idea (I'm a personal trainer, by the way).Also, it's going to be essential that you work out, and that you have a plan to get you where you want to go.

Have someone at the gym tell you - since each gym has it's own set of machines.Burn 500 calories a day. If you are in good shape, this might take 45 minutes to an hour.However, if you are not yet in shape - if you are weak or don't have much stamina - you will be unable to burn calories that fast.
3500 calories = 1 pound.
If you burn 500 calories a day, 5 days a week: 2500 calories.If you cut your average calorie intake by 200 calories a day in addition to the exercise, you can lose a pound a week.

--------------
http://www.expresspharmarx.com/