Group: All Else Lounge

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 42, Messages: 22740

This is the place you can discuss anything else that is on your mind that isn't already covered by other groups. Share what's on your mind and see who else has something to say about it!

Join group

George and/or Adrian?

therainmaker
therainmaker
Denmark
2011/01/09, 11:10 AM
Does anyone know if they are actually still around or temporarily/permanently absent? I have tried contacting them both via personal messages to their FT Accounts, via email, and via the official FT feedback address for the past week and I have not gotten as much as a confirmation that they have received anything I have sent them.

If anyone else can help me then I would be grateful. The issue is that although I signed up for a FT Pro lifetime membership when I first joined the site in 2003 (or 2004) and after a period of absence I can no longer get access to the PRO features. It is rather frustrating as I am really looking forward to getting back into training and wanted be able to use the features that I paid for. Is there anyone other than George or Adrian that can help me get my FT Pro account back?

Cheers,

TheRainmaker
yadmit
yadmit
Canada
2011/01/09, 11:15 AM
hey, rainmaker... maybe try to contact one of the mods.

--------------
I see the words you are typing, but all I read is *click*click*click*

Fat loss isn?t under the control of the magic fat loss fairies. - Alwyn Cosgrove
therainmaker
therainmaker
Denmark
2011/01/09, 12:13 PM
You know, I actually did and I did not get a reply from the one I contacted either.