Group: Competitive Bodybuilding & Fitness

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 21, Messages: 5367

Discuss the process of preparing for a competition on the sport of body building, fitness and more!

Join group

What happens after you lean up?

ctcrystalcat
ctcrystalcat
United States
2010/10/11, 10:55 AM
Hi, I am 5"7' 130lbs and im thinking about 12% on my bodycomp. Not sure tho.

I am currantly trying to lean up and rid my belly pouch and love handles. These are my problem areas, they never seem to deminish. I am also needing to see where im at and what areas need more work.

Does anyone know if you get lean and when you go back to building muscle does the fat come back more evenly on the body?

My workouts now are
Legs, abs and cardio. I have an arm injury(tennis elbow?, working with my doc to figure it out, had a cortisone shot last monday) that im dealing with so no upper body workouts for now.

thanks for any help you might have
big_j_scf
big_j_scf
United States
2010/11/11, 10:30 PM
How it distributes CAN change after you get very lean. After I cut for my shows, I stored it slightly differently... but problem areas will likely remain stronghold for fat storage.

--------------
All American EFX \"Natural Freak\"
http://www.aaefx.com

AAEFX Sponsored Natural Bodybuilder
hardnfit
hardnfit
United States
2010/12/01, 03:42 PM
use a mirror...watch for the changes. It takes time.

--------------
mind and body, like man & wife, never always agree w/each other.
ctcrystalcat
ctcrystalcat
United States
2010/12/10, 03:43 AM
Big_j_scf:
Well one of these days maybe I will cut back below 12 and 15% although thats a tuff one for me. 10-12 is as far as Ive been. and never manage to stay there longer then 3 weeks either. even at 10-12% i still had the problem in those areas. Ill have to see what i can do for the new year a coming. thanks for your comment :)

hardnfit:

I have two many mirrors in my house..lol but I do agree. thats the best way to check for change. thanks :)