Group: Women's Club

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 525, Messages: 10844

A place for women to gather and share experiences, advice and information amongst themselves.

Join group

I lost boobs after weight loss

seems_24
seems_24
India
2010/05/04, 11:40 PM
Hi.. I am 24 year old unmarried girl. Few months back I weighed around 65 kgs and my bra size was 38. I have shed some 9 kgs of weight and now I weigh 56 kg. However, while doing so my breast size decreased from 38 to 35, and I am afraid it may decrease further if I continue jogging/walk. My breast size did not change at all until my weight decreased to 59 kgs, but it decreased all of a sudden when my weight went from 59 to 56 kgs. I am very depressed. I have lived with my breasts since I was 8. Please help me out. I don't want to undergo any sort of surgery, nor I can afford that. Suggest me something that is easy, safe, quick and affordable in order to regain my breast size without undergoing any increase in body weight. Please help me out! Please...
2010/05/06, 09:14 PM
We seem to lose weight from the top down. The loss of boobs is normal and it should stop. I was happy when I went from a 40D to a 34C. What was and is your cup size as the numeric measure is supposed to be the measure around under your boobs and the difference between that number and the measure around at the largest point equal the cup size.

--------------
madmama

It may be difficult but it is possible
Carivan
Carivan
Canada
2010/05/07, 11:30 AM
That is very normal as breasts are made up of fatty tissue.

--------------
Patience, persistence and perspiration make an unbeatable combination for success.

Ivan (GO HABS GO!)

Montreal Canada (City of Festivals)
AmberBazilius
AmberBazilius
United States
2010/05/07, 03:43 PM
I think your lucky. I have a 8 month old && my breast are huge. I want to lose weight in my breasts because they make my back hurt. I remember wanting big boobs are a a younger teen. Now I'm almost 19 and my back problems are horrible. But if your a bigger girl then your your breast are just fat and you will lose them with your weight lose.

--------------
Mommy Amber