Group: General Fitness & Exercise

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 379, Messages: 54577

Various general exercise related discussions. Find out what it takes to reach your fitness goals through daily effective exercise. With so many options we try to find out what works best.

Join group

Uneven Results

RPenichet
RPenichet
United States
2010/04/20, 08:08 PM
I've been very careful to follow the exercise plan given to me, and I've been extremely happy with the results so far. I'm 21, just over 5"5 and weigh 122 pounds. I've lost 15 so far. I've reached my goal weight, and I didn't intend on losing more.
Since I tend to store most of my fat on my hips, legs and thighs and as I've slimmed down I've noticed that (surprise) the fat on outer hips is the most stubborn.
I've also noticed my left thigh has responded very, very well (lunges, squats, leg lifts) everything is much firmer, and slimmer. The saddlebag is virtually gone. But my right leg is much more stubborn, and doesn't seem to be responding the same as the left. There's definitely more fat stored there, (obviously, hence the saddlebag) and my butt on that side seems to sag a little.
I know I can't spot reduce, so I'm not sure how to go about minimizing its appearance. Do I need to lose 5 pounds,just keep working and hope things will even out, or both?