Group: General Fitness & Exercise

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 379, Messages: 54577

Various general exercise related discussions. Find out what it takes to reach your fitness goals through daily effective exercise. With so many options we try to find out what works best.

Join group

Need advice with a workout schedule

AhynesG1
AhynesG1
United States
2010/04/12, 12:33 AM
Hello everyone,
I'll tell you a few things about the workout plan that I've been using for the past few months. I tend to work out 6 days, taking off on Sunday. One day I have Shoulders and Arms - Here I do about 10 exercises, 3 sets, taking a breaking after 3 exercises (4 at the end). I'm looking for size so most of my reps are between 8-12. The next day I do Chest/Arms/Back and abs... about 10 exercises, 3 sets and also taking breaks after each 3. After this I do Ab ripper X. My problem with these exercises is that I feel I'm doing too much in one day, and sometimes I don't feel like working out every day (I do those exercises from Monday - Friday alternating). My main goal is to get bigger arms and look muscular overall. Can anyone give me a good workout schedule that I can follow (Arms, Chest, Shoulders, Abs and possibly back). Like when to workout, how many reps/sets... breaks, all that. Any advice would be great. :)
bamaman
bamaman
United States
2010/07/16, 11:16 PM
Do you have access to free weights?

--------------
Bamaman