Group: Specific Diets & Nutrition

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 104, Messages: 22775

With so many diets and nutritional plans out there, you can get lost. Find out what works best for others and share your experiences!

Join group

nukable breakfast suggestions

emery92ax
emery92ax
United States
2010/02/26, 11:17 AM
I would love to have some suggestions for workday breakfasts. I never give myself enough time to make anything at home. But my job has a pretty nice kitchen for our use, which is equipped with a fridge, a microwave and a toaster oven. I like Malto meal which cooks pretty well in a microwave. As much as I love Oatmeal, something about the microwavable stuff as much as I've tried I cannot choke it down. I like eggs, but hard boiled all the time gets old, and plus I always see so much about dropping the yoke. I need to lose a lot of weight. So any suggestions to keep things interesting would be great.
yadmit
yadmit
Canada
2010/02/26, 12:30 PM
Nuke real oatmeal. It takes about as long.

Nuke egg whites.

--------------
I see the words you are typing, but all I read is *click*click*click*

Fat loss isn?t under the control of the magic fat loss fairies. - Alwyn Cosgrove
Carivan
Carivan
Canada
2010/02/26, 03:32 PM
Besides nuking, I make my own homemade fat free cheese from natural yogurt and spread it on a whole grain bagel. Easy and no effort.

--------------
Patience, persistence and perspiration make an unbeatable combination for success.

Ivan (GO HABS GO!)

Montreal Canada (City of Festivals)