Group: Beginners to Exercise

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 969, Messages: 18927

Share and offer advice to beginners to the fitness world!

Join group

GNC Pills and Powders

hockeyrulz_33
hockeyrulz_33
United States
2002/08/12, 01:43 PM
I am not really that new to weightlifting but i haven't done a whole lot. I decided that i am gonna try and get bigger now and lift much more often and have a better diet. I was just wondering if that stuff from gnc like the protein powder and some of the pills work. If they do what is a good combination of stuff to use. I don't want to over do it but i want anything that is safe and will help me bulk up. I don't want to get fat! that is the main thing i want it to be muscle.
ischjli
ischjli
United States
2002/08/12, 02:30 PM
Hey bud, I love hockey too. Big Capitals fan. Welcome. There have been many posts on this topic. If you use the search button, you will find all the info on this you could possibly want. Personally, I would get a good multi-vitamin first, get a good diet plan going (either mass gain or cut), and start working out. After you see how things go, then look into supplementation if you think you want to at that point. GNC carries many good products, but you can usually find them cheaper on the net.

Good luck.

Good luck.

--------------
Ischjli
"Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go." -- T. S. Elliot
Arnold
Arnold
Canada
2002/08/12, 04:01 PM
I would stay away from GNC for products as ischjli mentioned.. overpriced. Not to mention the staff have no clue what is going on (I've had 4 bad experiences with these fools).

.. ft has a store here which links to netrition.com which is great.

--------------
.o0 Arnold 0o...o0 theaustrianoak@hotmail.com 0o.