Group: Specific Diets & Nutrition

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 104, Messages: 22775

With so many diets and nutritional plans out there, you can get lost. Find out what works best for others and share your experiences!

Join group

Is Acai Berry weight loss a big scam??

cablecable
cablecable
United States
2009/08/20, 03:41 PM
I really need to lose 20 pounds asap, keep it off for once, want to do it healthy, with a detox effect, not just eat cabbage for weeks!

I get lots of emails about Acai Berry for weight loss, sounds healthy, but every review I read says Scam Alert, product doesn?t work, expensive, they suck up your money, keep billing you.

I?ve spentenough cash on diets.

There?s a website I found googling weight-loss cleanses, http://www.nulean-acaiberrydiet.com also claims Acai doesn?t do much, has anyone tried Nulean????

I like the sound of it, but want some feedback.

Canada
2009/08/20, 10:21 PM
They are ALL fads. There are 1001 of them out there.
My advice to you is cut back on fat add fiber and eat regularly, add in a weight training program to speed up your meabolism, and you will get the results you are looking for. It will take time, but well worth the patients.

--------------
Patience, persistence and perspiration make an unbeatable combination for success.

Ivan (GO HABS GO!)

Montreal Canada (City of Festivals)
returnofplex
returnofplex
United States
2009/08/21, 11:56 AM
Listen to Carivan. No fad or promise will ever replace the basics of fitness. That's why every single one of them has fine print that reads: "When used in conjunction with proper diet and exercise".

============
Quoting from carivan:

They are ALL fads. There are 1001 of them out there.
My advice to you is cut back on fat add fiber and eat regularly, add in a weight training program to speed up your meabolism, and you will get the results you are looking for. It will take time, but well worth the patients.

=============
bigjockhill
bigjockhill
United Kingdom
2009/08/21, 08:09 PM
Throw all the 'wonder e mails' out the window and listen to carivan and returnofplex these guys know what they are talking about. you realy have to make a life change,, i have and have lost 6 lbs, not a lot i know but along with a home exercise program from this web site, i have also lost 2 inches from my waist. in other words keep up what f/t is giving you and keep up the hard work and you will get what you want.
Best of luck.
returnofplex
returnofplex
United States
2009/08/24, 01:37 PM
Congrats Bigjock! Keep on being a good role model for others!

============
Quoting from bigjockhill:

Throw all the 'wonder e mails' out the window and listen to carivan and returnofplex these guys know what they are talking about. you realy have to make a life change,, i have and have lost 6 lbs, not a lot i know but along with a home exercise program from this web site, i have also lost 2 inches from my waist. in other words keep up what f/t is giving you and keep up the hard work and you will get what you want.
Best of luck.
=============
bigjockhill
bigjockhill
United Kingdom
2009/08/24, 01:48 PM
Thanks returnofplex, it is only with all the encouragement from all you guys that i am still going in the right direction.

Cheers to all :big_smile: