Group: General Fitness & Exercise

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 379, Messages: 54577

Various general exercise related discussions. Find out what it takes to reach your fitness goals through daily effective exercise. With so many options we try to find out what works best.

Join group

Diet Pills/ Fat Burner

me9gh2an2
me9gh2an2
United States
2009/05/04, 01:42 PM
I am wondering if anyone can tell me if there really is a diet pill or fat burner out there that actually works. They all claim to work. I am hoping to use in conjunction with my healthy diet and exercise plan but I would like some advise on any that actually work. Anyone have any experience with this?
Carivan
Carivan
Canada
2009/05/04, 09:30 PM
Save your money and do the other two plans. Spend the money on a good meal. If they worked, 60% of North America would be slim!

--------------
Patience, persistence and perspiration make an unbeatable combination for success.

Ivan (GO HABS GO!)

Montreal Canada (City of Festivals)
fmcclain
fmcclain
United States
2009/05/05, 07:08 AM
I have found that most of the "fat burners" I have tried gave me the jitters. I hated it. I don't think there is any real fat burners out there. Just work hard and exercise harder, and eat right you'll get there before you know it. Another thing I learned..take measurements before weight, you'll see more of a difference.
TopSupStore
TopSupStore
United States
2009/07/06, 06:32 PM
Fat burners only work to a certain extent to be honest but many supplements that can help you burn fat can be found here.
TopSupplementStore.com<a target="_blank" href="http://www.topsupplementstore.com">The Top Health and Fitness Source Ranging From Supplements and Vitamins To The Latest Health and Fitness News and Information</a><br>