Group: Men's Club

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 252, Messages: 6838

A place for men to gather and share experiences, advice and information amongst themselves.

Join group

Gynecomastia, any suggestions?

Ethnocide
Ethnocide
Canada
2009/04/13, 08:33 PM
Hi, I set up my training and diet plan to focus on my goals, but I have a special condition called gynecomastia. Basically, I have woman-like boobs cause by a gland behind the nipple.

Does anyone have any specialized workouts I can do on top of my normal routine to really destroy the excess fat in my chest area?
7707mutt
7707mutt
United States
2009/04/14, 06:20 AM
Diet is the only way to lose the fat. From what I know about what you have mostly surgery is the only way to really get rid of it if you truly have this condition, meaning that you have real female breast tissue instead of just fat.

--------------
FOR MY WIFE:
Her little ring was a little thing
but it was all that i could afford
now shes mine all mine
till the day i die
and i never wanted nothing more

7707mutt@freetrainers.com
Ethnocide
Ethnocide
Canada
2009/04/14, 08:34 PM

============
Quoting from 7707mutt:

Diet is the only way to lose the fat. From what I know about what you have mostly surgery is the only way to really get rid of it if you truly have this condition, meaning that you have real female breast tissue instead of just fat.

=============

Yes, I will eventually need surgery to remove the gland. Technically it's not "real" female tissue, because the dna that composes it is mine, which is male. It is a gland behind the nipple that causes female breast like "appearance".

I've seen chicks work their chests out to the point where they have no real breast, it's all muscle. I'm guessing this is hormone induced, though.