Group: Health Supplements

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 101, Messages: 16613

Supplements can be a great aid with your health and fitness goals. Combined with the proper exercise and nutritional plan they can be quite effective.

Join group

hydroxycut help!!!!!!!!!!!!

rickfell
rickfell
United States
2009/02/23, 08:47 PM
Hi weigh 360lbs im taking hydroxycut to speed up my metabolisom. I only take it before i go to the gym it gives me strength and doesnt let me get tired as fast as when i work out with out it thats the only reason i use it. the problem is that if i dont drink watter while on hydroxycut i feel like gitery mabe thers something else out ther that doesnt make me feel like im on crystal meth. any sudgestion appriciated thank you. :laugh:
Pensfan
Pensfan
United States
2009/02/23, 08:57 PM
you dont need the hydroxycut 95% of the supp industry is a scam to take your money the reason your not getting tired as fast is because youve been exercising and are getting better have you ever watched the bigest loser same thing happens there the reason ppl do lose weight on hydroxycut is because they eat right and exercise then the company takes the credit and puts it on their commercials to lure in customers who dont know what hitem. your looking for something that gives you extra energy try caffine welcome to the site
SFGiantsMVP
SFGiantsMVP
United States
2009/02/24, 12:53 AM
Bigger Stranger Faster had a model and the camera man flat out tell and show us how it is a scam.

The camera man shows how he makes the before and after pic's of supposed users in just 1 day.

That's right in just one day a very fat guy gets a 6 pack with photoshop.

The model says if you think it's hydroxycut that has him looking the way he does your stupid and pretty much sums it up that steroids is what help him look like he does.

Watch the movie for yourself and you'll see.

--------------
Knock-Um Down & Keep-Um Down!
My Log http://www.freetrainers.com/FT/jsp/Message.jsp?f_ix=15&t_ix=1631

Knockum Down & Keepum Down!

Training @ Wild Iron

Squat 305
Deadlift 365
Bench 275
nicholas655
nicholas655
Canada
2009/02/24, 07:53 PM

============
Quoting from pensfan:

you dont need the hydroxycut 95% of the supp industry is a scam to take your money the reason your not getting tired as fast is because youve been exercising and are getting better have you ever watched the bigest loser same thing happens there the reason ppl do lose weight on hydroxycut is because they eat right and exercise then the company takes the credit and puts it on their commercials to lure in customers who dont know what hitem. your looking for something that gives you extra energy try caffine welcome to the site
=============

Dude that was a hell of a long sentence.
On another note , i would focus on eating better and doing your cardio. I highly doubt you need a fat burner now . You should be drinking about a gallon a day .
Pensfan
Pensfan
United States
2009/02/24, 10:05 PM
yeah it was but i got my point across lol
returnofplex
returnofplex
United States
2009/02/25, 11:41 AM
You really don't need that stuff right now(if ever). What you do need is to take a serious look at your diet, and adjust it to your weight loss goals. You can lose a ton of weight before you even need to consider a supplement that your body is just going to get used to in a couple of weeks anyway. If you need energy before working out, drink a diet mountain dew or Pepsi Max. Or if it fits your diet, a glass of grape juice or an apple. Your metabolism will come up in time with proper eating habits and exercise.

============
Quoting from rickfell:

Hi weigh 360lbs im taking hydroxycut to speed up my metabolisom. I only take it before i go to the gym it gives me strength and doesnt let me get tired as fast as when i work out with out it thats the only reason i use it. the problem is that if i dont drink watter while on hydroxycut i feel like gitery mabe thers something else out ther that doesnt make me feel like im on crystal meth. any sudgestion appriciated thank you. :laugh:
=============