Group: Under 25 Club

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 647, Messages: 8009

Everyone 25 years of age and under are encouraged to join this group to share common goals, stories and encouragement with their goals.

Join group

New to the Site

jcirone123
jcirone123
United States
2009/01/20, 06:08 AM
Hey everyone, I'm new to this site and like i stated in my profile i used to be extremely active but since high school ended, college i would say has gotten the best of me ex. Partying,Sitting around, eating not the healthiest foods. But I am ready to get back on track and get trimmed and fit. I just feel, along with many others, that I need some motivation to wake up every morning and feel just as excited as the day before to start moving and eat the right things. So all outside support is greatly appreciated as I will do my part to encourage and motivate others.:big_smile:
asimmer
asimmer
United States
2009/01/20, 07:51 AM
Welcome to ft. Make it non-negotiable and eventually it will be something you look forwqard to instead of dragging yourself to. the strongest motivation comes fomr within - figure out your reasons for the goals you have.

--------------
People become really quite remarkable when they start thinking that they can do things. When they believe in themselves they have the first secret of success.
Norman Vincent Peale

www.physicalfitnet.com/amy4training