Group: Specific Diets & Nutrition

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 104, Messages: 22775

With so many diets and nutritional plans out there, you can get lost. Find out what works best for others and share your experiences!

Join group

I need a cardio plan and diet plan

bwpayne
bwpayne
United States
2009/01/15, 09:09 PM
In September 2008 my weight was 202, ( i am 5 11, with an athletic build) I wanted to cut more cut so I did cardio, I ended up gettin down to 190. I ran 2.75 miles a day and did the elliptical till i reached 200 cals. I also ate a lot of vegetables as well as oatmeal and made sure not to eat too much. During that period of time I drank alcohol once or twice a week (kind of heavily since im in college) but still saw results. After the holiday season I got up to 193. all i did was ride the bike for 20 minutes 3 times a week. I really need a diet plan and good cardio work out. I dont care how hard the cardio workout is, im up for it. (treadmill, bike,elliptical, stairs, etc.) I also quit drinking. It is kind of hard to diet but ill do as best as i can. I live in a frat house and have a cook that deep fries everything but i can work my way around it. I really want a 6 pack also i have a 4 back but i want it to stick out alot... please help!
returnofplex
returnofplex
United States
2009/01/16, 05:23 PM
Diet IS the determining factor in weight loss. You lost weight at first, but it plateaued because your calorie intake was too high(the empty calories from the alcohol didn't help). If you want any lasting results get your diet under control first. google "calorie calculator" to get an idea for your daily calorie intake requirements. The idea is to cut 500-700 calories a day through diet and exercise. The next thing is to start a strength training program. After you lift, do moderate cardio for 20 minutes or so. Save the hard cardio(30-60 minutes) for separate days.