Group: Specific Diets & Nutrition

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 104, Messages: 22775

With so many diets and nutritional plans out there, you can get lost. Find out what works best for others and share your experiences!

Join group

gaining stalled

revoman
revoman
Canada
2008/12/10, 05:46 PM
Hey , so up till last week , my cals have been at roughly 4000 a day on workout days and drop them for non workout days , mostly by cutting the carbs. Now on the w.o days , since my gaining has stalled , should i up my protein, carbs or fat first?
each meal i have appro. 42-45 gr. protein , 15gr fats , and 60 gr carbs , 5 meals out of 6 for the carbs , meal 6 is protein and fats.My diet consist of chicken, steak , rice , potatoes , whole wheat bread, oats,whole wheat pasta, veggies, fruits,pb, almonds, cottage cheese.... 95 % clean diet pretty much.I feel if i up my carbs i have a hard time eating all of that. I have 2 15 minutes breaks to eat 2 of those meals and an hour lunch.
asimmer
asimmer
United States
2008/12/11, 08:40 AM
Hmmm, maybe sneak in a shake or two? It seems like you are getting tons of calories.

How much cardio are you doing? maybe you want to lower expenditure if it is hard to increase intake?

--------------

A man of sense is never discouraged by difficulties; he redoubles his industry and his diligence, he perseveres and infallibly prevails at last.

Lord Chesterfield
revoman
revoman
Canada
2008/12/11, 03:50 PM
cardio is at a bare minimum,i have also changed routines recently . so that may be a factor as one of my co workers mentioned to me. I could through in a post workotu shake but wight gainer style , milk oats and peanut butter, i guess that could help. Thanks Asimmer.:)