Group: All Else Lounge

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 42, Messages: 22740

This is the place you can discuss anything else that is on your mind that isn't already covered by other groups. Share what's on your mind and see who else has something to say about it!

Join group

anybody watch biggest loser?

Pensfan
Pensfan
United States
2008/11/19, 08:28 PM
just curious if anyone else watched it i just started watching it this year figured it was fitness related so anyone else watch it?
yadmit
yadmit
Canada
2008/11/19, 08:45 PM
I've caught a few episodes. While I appreciate that they are raising awareness to obesity, I don't necessarily agree with their methods. If I had a trainer yell at me like what's her name, I'd quit. Maybe that style of motivation works for some people, but it sure can't work for everyone.

Plus, it makes dramatic TV.

t

--------------
I see the words you are typing, but all I read is *click*click*click*

Fat loss isn?t under the control of the magic fat loss fairies. - Alwyn Cosgrove
Pensfan
Pensfan
United States
2008/11/19, 09:55 PM
yeah it makes some of them cry some of there transformations are amazing though. i dont like how after they are eliminated they have to leave they should be allowed to stay and train and it is just as much dramatic tv as a weightloss show if it wasnt not many ppl would watch it. im sure it motivates people once they see that it really isnt impossible to lose the weight. its something to watch i guess.