Group: Health Supplements

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 101, Messages: 16613

Supplements can be a great aid with your health and fitness goals. Combined with the proper exercise and nutritional plan they can be quite effective.

Join group

Apple Cider Vinegar Internal Flush

StellaC
StellaC
Canada
2008/11/12, 10:27 AM
I take 2 capsuls of apple cider vinegar with each meal, just like it says on the bottle. I also take 6 capsuls of Internal Flush before bed, like it says on the bottle.

A few years ago, I did the same thing and dropped 20 lbs in a few months. I was eating oatmeal & whole wheat toast for breakfast every morning (something new to me because I don't usually eat breakfast), I was watching what I was eating and snacking on, and not snacking after 6pm. It worked wonders for me in what seemed like no time at all! I don't stay on the Internal Flush program for extended periods because it says that the bowels may become dependent on it and that kinda scares me. So I usually go on for a month or two, then come off for a month.

I'm still reading thru the posts here, but haven't come across any postings talking about either of these pills. Is anyone else out there taking them and getting results?

ecle5c
ecle5c
United States
2008/11/13, 04:29 PM
It sounds like you got your diet more in check than anything else. Eating breakfast is one of the best things you can do, watching your snacks and meals is great as well. Give yourself some credit, it wasn't the vinegar, it was you and your willpower that got those results.
StellaC
StellaC
Canada
2008/11/15, 09:06 PM
Thanx so much!! Not sure about the willpower thing tho... I always thought I was weak when it came to food. I just don't feel hungry and sometimes have to convince myself to eat! I'm hoping to get it together enough to drop another 20 lbs... I'd love to lose more than that, but I'm reaching for 20 lb intervals... lower goals seem easier to reach. Once I get the first 20 off, I'll shoot for the second 20. (I hope!!) :)

============
Quoting from ecle5c:

It sounds like you got your diet more in check than anything else. Eating breakfast is one of the best things you can do, watching your snacks and meals is great as well. Give yourself some credit, it wasn't the vinegar, it was you and your willpower that got those results.
=============