Group: All Else Lounge

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 42, Messages: 22740

This is the place you can discuss anything else that is on your mind that isn't already covered by other groups. Share what's on your mind and see who else has something to say about it!

Join group

Time to Train!

jowilkerson
jowilkerson
United States
2008/10/27, 05:46 PM
I recently started working from home and have a ton of time to train/loose weight. From tv shows such as "Biggest Loser" etc. I know these individuals usually workout 4-6 hours a day, which is definitely doable for me. Not sure how to get started though. Any advice would be great!
revoman
revoman
Canada
2008/10/27, 08:56 PM
Start by not workout for 4 to 6 hours a day , bring it down to an hour to an hour and a half . They are usually followed by dietitians and personal trainers.If you are just starting out try some total body workouts to keep your heart pumping throughout the workout .If you have any cardio machines , you can follow your workout with a good 30 minutes of cardio . You can also try some hiit session. They are alot of fun , in a way.
asimmer
asimmer
United States
2008/10/31, 12:27 PM
yeah, they are medically supervised and if you haven't noticed they are quite often training through injuries (which i disagree with).

be more moderate and consistent and you will lose the weight safely and keep it off.

--------------

A man of sense is never discouraged by difficulties; he redoubles his industry and his diligence, he perseveres and infallibly prevails at last.

Lord Chesterfield