Group: All Else Lounge

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 42, Messages: 22740

This is the place you can discuss anything else that is on your mind that isn't already covered by other groups. Share what's on your mind and see who else has something to say about it!

Join group

lower abs

kellyk123
kellyk123
United Kingdom
2008/10/20, 09:04 AM
im a 19 year old female i weigh 54kg. everything is ideal but i still have a bit of flab on my lower abs, my upper abs are great but i cant shift the lower ab flab. i work out 5 times a week and do 25 mins on the treadmill, 10-15 on the bike and 10 on the crosstrainer and then about 20 mins abdominal training. i eat really healthily and stay away from fatty foods and sugar but i just cant shift the lower last bit of belly fat. any ideas will be much appreciated??
asimmer
asimmer
United States
2008/10/22, 08:53 AM
Are you on a weight training program as well? that will help you firm up faster than all the cardi oin the world.

What does you daily menu look like?

Lower abs fat is like any other fat, it is probably just the last hold out area for you. Keep training, keep eating clean and keep pushing yourself...it will go eventually. You just have to decide how much you want it because it takes a lot of work to get really lean...

--------------

A man of sense is never discouraged by difficulties; he redoubles his industry and his diligence, he perseveres and infallibly prevails at last.

Lord Chesterfield