Group: Specific Diets & Nutrition

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 104, Messages: 22775

With so many diets and nutritional plans out there, you can get lost. Find out what works best for others and share your experiences!

Join group

can someone tell me what im doing wrong?

lEXY_CHOLA
lEXY_CHOLA
United States
2008/09/26, 07:41 PM
ive benn on the same diet for bout 5 mnths..and only lost like 5 pounds..
all i do is drink water..like 2 glasses a day
i only eat something small n the morning for breakfast like eggs or toast or cereal..
i eat salad at lunch
i get home and get a snack..fruit or cereal..or sandwich..or oatmeal cookies..and all that..
i just eat normal dinner..with water...
and yess i do get cravings at nite..but i usually make it up with cereal or something..and i try to work out every now and then..ive started this new thing where i run a mile everyday at 8..
why am i not losing weight..i feel like im gaining..its depressing..im goin crazy..i swear all i can think about is losing weight..why cant i???
what am i doing wrong??
what should i do??
yadmit
yadmit
Canada
2008/09/27, 10:04 AM
Your diet looks a little screwy. Lots of carbs, not a lot of protien. Drink more water, eat more food with protien.

Check the diet forum for a list of foods you should be eating.

Also, fill out your profile so we know what your goals, etc are.

t

--------------
I see the words you are typing, but all I read is *click*click*click*

Fat loss isn?t under the control of the magic fat loss fairies. - Alwyn Cosgrove
Wilburburns
Wilburburns
United States
2008/09/27, 01:21 PM
Yes, it looks like a lot of Carbs.

Are you counting calories and truly tracking how much you are eating daily? If Not, I recommend www.fitday.com . It's pretty easy to use and has a good selection of foods to choose from. This site has a food log also, but I quit using it a while back.

Cliff