Group: Under 25 Club

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 647, Messages: 8009

Everyone 25 years of age and under are encouraged to join this group to share common goals, stories and encouragement with their goals.

Join group

Workout Routine

unclions8
unclions8
United States
2008/09/15, 07:08 PM
Alright everyone just joined this site, im 6' 180, and have about 15 inch arms. I have been asking GNC guys my friends and I here something different from everybody, how often should i work out my arms and what body parts should i work out with other body parts? Also should i change up the weights everytime i work out..like do heavy weights one night and light the next?
bb1fit
bb1fit
United States
2008/10/11, 12:42 PM
Work with heavy enough to weights to 'challenge' the muscle you are working. Work all body parts, not just upper. The body is smart and you need to develope overall physique, as the body will grow proportionally. We all have that one bodypart that does dramatically better than others, but more than likely it will not be the one you want most. Work overall body, and reap the benefits.

--------------
Baseball is the only field of endeavor where a man can succeed three times out of ten and be considered a good performer