Group: Men's Club

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 252, Messages: 6838

A place for men to gather and share experiences, advice and information amongst themselves.

Join group

Need some advice.....please

cleve68
cleve68
United States
2008/06/01, 03:05 PM
I had all 4 of my wisdom teeth removed Fri. My doctor has me taking (Oxycodone) every 6 hours. I have been iceing my cheeks since Fri. and my cheeks are still swollen and it hurts to move my mounth and talk.

The doctor told me to take it easy for a week. I have weight lifting tomorrow morning for football, my coach knows I had my wisdom teeth removed Fri., but I don't have a doctors note saying not to lift. The doctor said any straining and pop my stitches and cause severe bleeding..........I have a feeling my coaches are going to want me to lift, so should I just do light weight (bench, squat, curls) no cleans or jumping activities.....? Thanks
jbennett
jbennett
United States
2008/06/01, 09:06 PM
Call the doc and get him to fax a note over. If one of my players was in the same situation as you, I'd know enough not to force him to train. Unfortunately, not all coaches understand.

--------------
--JBennett
"I've up-ed my intensity.... now up yours!"
"Pain is only weakness leaving the body."
"Never think of how weak you are; think of how strong you're going to be."
tinacolas
tinacolas
Canada
2008/06/01, 10:48 PM
can somwone help with this sight please? I ENTERED ALL MY INFO, AND I STILL CAN NOT FIND MY PROGRAM.
jbennett
jbennett
United States
2008/06/02, 05:15 AM
============
Quoting from tinacolas:

can somwone help with this sight please? I ENTERED ALL MY INFO, AND I STILL CAN NOT FIND MY PROGRAM.
=============

Posting in this thread will not help you at all. Please post in the appropriate section.

--------------
--JBennett
"I've up-ed my intensity.... now up yours!"
"Pain is only weakness leaving the body."
"Never think of how weak you are; think of how strong you're going to be."