Group: Beginners to Exercise

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 969, Messages: 18927

Share and offer advice to beginners to the fitness world!

Join group

Fitness plan exercises

vleemomof3
vleemomof3
United States
2008/05/19, 04:04 PM
Hi I am new here and I just pulled up my workouts for this week. I am wondering why as a beginner would I be given exercises that say in the description "not for beginners"? Also, why do I get an exercise requiring a gym machine, when I have free weights only on my profile? I thought the workouts we are given are not "random" as this site states. Is there any way I can find alternative exercises to the ones recommended?
Dowd48
Dowd48
United States
2008/05/21, 04:04 PM
if you just look up for example ab exersises on google you will get a ton of differet things you can try

--------------
-Dustin

Never let todays disappointments over shadow tomorrows Dreams
jmitch1023
jmitch1023
United States
2008/05/21, 04:42 PM
yo, if you click on health resources across top of page, then on exercises, then pick the muscle you want to work, then to the last page of that, it'll give you a long list of exercises. freeweights, no weights, machines, you name it. i had to do the same thing cuz my workout partner is not really much of a worker...know what i mean? he leaves me hanging, refuses to do certain exercises, then moans and complains cuz he ain't getting any results. so i go there check and see what workouts they give that i can do alone and then plan a workout for the day that i can do with a partner and an alternative that i can do by myself.