Group: Competitive Bodybuilding & Fitness

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 21, Messages: 5367

Discuss the process of preparing for a competition on the sport of body building, fitness and more!

Join group

Which meal replacement taste the best?

toby123456
toby123456
United States
2008/04/16, 04:38 PM
I am currently taking the meal replacement EOS myoplex deluxe. It tastes ok. I am looking for one that tastes better. Any suggestions?
asimmer
asimmer
United States
2008/04/16, 06:32 PM
I like some of Labrada's flavors - the cinnamon oatmeal and the strawberry ice cream are both good.

You can make your own meal replacement by grinding oats and protien powder in the blender, then you can just add water (and oil if desired) when you are ready to shake it up.

For just protein powders - there are a lot that are good, of course, every one has different tastes and some of the ones I love, my friends hate... a few I like:

If you can afford the fat content Muscle Milk is some of the best tasting protein out there. All Flavors.

Isopure double dutch chocolate is decent - tastes like chocolate milk. I don't like thier fruit flavors and am sick of their vanilla, lol.

I like most of the Syntrax Nectar flavors - if you are looking for something light and fruity they are good.

BSN Lean dessert - spendy but tasty.

EAS spendy but tasty.

Beverly International makes really decent tasting protein powders, too. Thier cookies n' cream is great.

I guess I don't have a vanilla that I am really crazy about...but I usually mix vanilla with fruit or crystal lite for flavoring anyhow.

Hope this helps - I'm sure many will chime in.

Also, check the Nutrition Forum - lots of good shake recipes there.

--------------
Argue for your limitations, and sure enough, they\'re yours.
Richard Bach