Group: All Else Lounge

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 42, Messages: 22740

This is the place you can discuss anything else that is on your mind that isn't already covered by other groups. Share what's on your mind and see who else has something to say about it!

Join group

NFL, Draft, Favorite teams?

resultset_first resultset_previous 1 2 of 2 pages
corless319
corless319
United States
2008/03/13, 05:28 PM
everyone who reads this if you were a head coach and you had to choose between marion barber III or julius jones who would you choose? Untill tomorrow tiger I'm out ... see ya
ATIGER
ATIGER
United States
2008/03/13, 05:34 PM
did not say i liked jones better but someone is dallas liked him better since they had him as the starter the last couple of yrs AHEAD of barber. jones is gone becuase he is free agent - barber is a restricted free agent - if they love him so much he would have a long term deal before now. barber will not make it thru the yr. sorry - look at the bright side, in next yrs draft, dallas will have a higher pick then this yr. HA!
momwithattitude
momwithattitude
United States
2008/03/14, 04:46 PM

I'm liking you already!! :)
============
Quoting from KA:

The Pittsburgh Steelers

2-1 in super bowls vs your Cowgirls
=============
momwithattitude
momwithattitude
United States
2008/03/14, 04:50 PM
Cowgirls? NOW THAT'S FUNNY I DON'T CARE WHO YOU ARE!!! Beautiful just beautiful............:laugh:

============
Quoting from KA:

Their record against the Cowgirls in the Super Bowl is
2-1. I thought we went over that already. Keep up guy.

=============
momwithattitude
momwithattitude
United States
2008/03/14, 05:17 PM
COLTS AND STEELERS HERE!!! :big_smile:
corless319
corless319
United States
2008/03/15, 09:00 PM
Dallas will win it all next year I'm telling you now.
BILL06
BILL06
United States
2008/03/15, 09:27 PM
All roads to the super bowl run through New England. and i havent seen anything even the loss to the " Dont call any holding plays against the " Giants that has me even remotely concerned. Ill take another 18-1 season all day long...

--------------
How do you feel? That is the question
But I forget.. you dont expect an easy answer
When something like a soul becomes
Initialized and folded up like paper dolls and little notes
You cant expect a bit of hope
So while youre outside looking in
Describing what you see
Remember what youre staring at is me.
----------
Get busy living or get busy dying.

Bill

sligoth
sligoth
United States
2008/03/24, 12:59 PM
Unless I'm missing something I'm the first person posting thats actually a Giants fan... and I guess you could say a "die hard fan"... I definitely pay attention to all the mock drafts, drafts, free agency signings etc. As well as attended the awesome parade after the Super Bowl win... which was one of the most fun days I've ever had. As for the draft, I'm pretty sure if he's still around come the 31st pick the giants will take the ILB Dan Conner from Penn State, with the loss of Kawika Mitchell, and the Giants not being the biggest fans of the free agency wire, preferring to try and get the most out of all the rounds of the draft.
2008/03/24, 04:07 PM
I've given up on my beloved Panthers. We continue to draft geezer players who are as old as me in NFL years. HEY PANTHERS!!! It didn't work when you gave us Reggie White, Keyshawn Johnson and Warren Moon. They were all great players. But you guys bring them here when they're a few steps away from needing a walker.

I'm out of Charlotte nestled on the SC Ga border. My local stations show Atlanta. Maybe I could pull for...NAAH. I think I'll just plant a fall garden here.

--------------

Sometimes life is like herding cats

Charlie
resultset_first resultset_previous 1 2 of 2 pages