Group: All Else Lounge

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 42, Messages: 22740

This is the place you can discuss anything else that is on your mind that isn't already covered by other groups. Share what's on your mind and see who else has something to say about it!

Join group

Thank you!!

yessicarathsak
yessicarathsak
United States
2008/03/11, 10:43 PM
I have only been a member here for about 6-7 months, and already I have gained so much. I didn't come here to lose weight, I came here to get in better physical shape, and that is exactly what I've done. (I also somehow managed to gain muscle while maintaining my weight/even losing a few lbs., which I think is fantastic!!) I now have a much better body image than I did when I joined, and I don't think I've ever been in better shape.

So far I have made major accomplishments in gaining muscle and losing inches. I went to the store today and tried on a pair of pants for the first time since I joined. They were a size four (usually I'm in a 5) and not only was I able to get them on.. they were too BIG!! Also, while I was working out today, I did the ab exercise where you get into a squat and twist your upper body, and I SAW MY ABS!! I'm pretty sure it was the happiest moment of my life haha.

I really just wanted to thank everybody on this site who has ever helped me. I really do take all of your great advice to heart. Although I don't use the exercise program provided here, I use every other bit of information that is relevant to my goals.

Thank you all again for being so supportive of me and always lending helpful advise when I asked. I know this is a novel-length post, but I just wanted to share my positive experiences with everyone!
Carivan
Carivan
Canada
2008/03/11, 10:47 PM
Great to read your success story. You are an inspiration to others and it is members like yourself that make this site what it is! Good Luck and keep posting.:dumbbell:

--------------
Patience, persistence and perspiration make an unbeatable combination for success.

Ivan

Montreal Canada (City of Festivals)
Ravenbeauty
Ravenbeauty
United States
2008/03/12, 10:19 AM
These are the best stories to read! And CONGRATS on your GREAT ACCOMPLISHMENTS!!!!!
:):big_smile:

--------------
Bettia

Life is all about timing... the unreachable becomes reachable, the unavailable become available, the unattainable... attainable. Have the patience, wait it out It is all about timing.
-Stacey Chapman
BILL06
BILL06
United States
2008/03/12, 11:09 AM
Great job sweetheart, keep it up... all my thoughts and prayers out for you and stephanie... xoxox :love:

--------------
How do you feel? That is the question
But I forget.. you dont expect an easy answer
When something like a soul becomes
Initialized and folded up like paper dolls and little notes
You cant expect a bit of hope
So while youre outside looking in
Describing what you see
Remember what youre staring at is me.
----------
Get busy living or get busy dying.

Bill