Group: Specific Diets & Nutrition

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 104, Messages: 22775

With so many diets and nutritional plans out there, you can get lost. Find out what works best for others and share your experiences!

Join group

Meal Planning Resources

tg49ers
tg49ers
Canada
2008/02/20, 01:36 AM
Hello, I am still pretty new to this site, my girlfriend and I have been trying to look for a resource for proper meal planning for weight loss. There are many personal consultation places but they charge alot of money, unfortunately, we are both students and do not have much money. I was looking to see if anyone had any advice on places to go on the internet that would give us meal planning tips each week as well as recipes. We consulted a place in the city and they had offered a service with multiple meal plans (good variety) and recipes, I wish we had money to pay for it because we didn't have to buy their food (like a Jenny Craig) and they had alot of options.

The stats of my girlfriend are: 5'3", 138lbs. she wants to lose 10-15lbs. She keeps somewhat active, lifts light weights and does moderate cardio at the gym (goes to the gym 2 times a week).

Myself, 5'7", 168lbs. I would like to lose maybe 10lbs, i do lift weights and try to hit the gym about 3-4 times a week. I do 30min of cardio with my weight routine.

Anyway, sorry if i am repeating the same question as others, I have been doing alot of searching and have been having a difficult time finding the right place to go. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
asimmer
asimmer
United States
2008/02/20, 09:03 AM
I think fitday.com designs specific meal plans for you, and it is free. Also check out Sparkpeople.com

At both of those sites you enter your stats and it generates a plan.

--------------
Argue your limitations and they are yours.