Group: Health Supplements

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 101, Messages: 16612

Supplements can be a great aid with your health and fitness goals. Combined with the proper exercise and nutritional plan they can be quite effective.

Join group

androstenedione gynecomastia

Krupica
Krupica
Canada
2008/02/13, 08:19 AM
When I was about 17 I took andro, which btw was/is illegal in Canada and got it from GNC across the border, while I was I playing rugby, had weight training class and regularly going to the gym. The results were insane! Though I was taking protein shakes and some creatine/glutamine supplements too (the biggest thing since sliced bread at the time) People in school were asking me if I was taking steroids because my shoulders and arms just exploded. Anyhow, the reason for this post is that I did not know about the estrogen conversion, suffice to say ever since that period of time I have had what is known as 'gynecomastia', it's minor in comparison to what you usually see on the net, but it's there... hard fatty glandular tissue under my now enlarged/puffy nipples. How embarrassing.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do your research before supplementing, and especially with supplements of that and similar nature.

Anyone know of treatments that REALLY work other than surgery?

--------------
train smart, then hard
ecle5c
ecle5c
United States
2008/02/13, 08:55 AM
So you are saying that creatine, glutamine and protein shakes give you hard fatty glandular tissue under your man boobs?

There are a lot of people on these boards that use all of these supplements and haven't experienced those problems. I recommend that you do your research before posting something like this.
merrillj
merrillj
United States
2008/02/13, 11:22 AM
I think he said that Andro did that.
Krupica
Krupica
Canada
2008/02/13, 12:16 PM
No, it was the andro, I guess I should've clarified that, sorry I figured it was a given. When you take supplements such as androstenedione you risk having your body turn some of it into estrogen in your body instead of the desired testosterone.

============
Quoting from ecle5c:

So you are saying that creatine, glutamine and protein shakes give you hard fatty glandular tissue under your man boobs?

There are a lot of people on these boards that use all of these supplements and haven't experienced those problems. I recommend that you do your research before posting something like this.
=============

--------------
train smart, then hard
ecle5c
ecle5c
United States
2008/02/13, 03:32 PM
Ah, then I apologize for the post. I agree though that everyone should do some sort of basic research at the least before taking any supplement for the most part.
Mdenker6
Mdenker6
United States
2008/03/09, 09:16 PM
Do some research on letro. It may help to shrink the gyno.