Group: All Else Lounge

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 42, Messages: 22740

This is the place you can discuss anything else that is on your mind that isn't already covered by other groups. Share what's on your mind and see who else has something to say about it!

Join group

weight loss for women

revoman
revoman
Canada
2008/01/30, 08:49 PM
Hi everyone , i would like to know if the routine of doing only 1 or 2 muscles goups per day is a good way to lose weight for women, i dialed in my girlfriends info and it gives only certain muscles per session. Would it be better to do a all body workout as compared to the other one ?Thanks in advance

nick
Carivan
Carivan
Canada
2008/01/30, 09:25 PM
It all depends how much time and how often you can exercise.
Obviously if you exercise 5 days a week one would only do 1-2 muscle groups per session. On the other hand if you only exercised 3x per week one would include more muscle groups.
As a beginner, one would be better off doing the 3x per week and doing more groups.

--------------
Patience, persistence and perspiration make an unbeatable combination for success.

Ivan

Montreal Canada (City of Festivals)
asimmer
asimmer
United States
2008/01/31, 08:17 AM
As a beginner, with weight loss as the main goal I would recommend a total body circuit 2-3 times a week.

--------------
Permanence, perseverance and persistence in spite of all obstacles, discouragements, and impossibilities: It is this, that in all things distinguishes the strong soul from the weak.
Thomas Carlyle