Group: All Else Lounge

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 42, Messages: 22740

This is the place you can discuss anything else that is on your mind that isn't already covered by other groups. Share what's on your mind and see who else has something to say about it!

Join group

interval training

thehrtbrkkid
thehrtbrkkid
United States
2008/01/16, 12:59 PM
i'm trying to change my workouts b inlucing alot more interval stuff, kind of like crossfit type circuits. does anyone have any good routines or know where i can find them. the gym i use doesnt have very new things just free weights and machines. thanks for your help.
Carivan
Carivan
Canada
2008/01/16, 06:40 PM
Do they have eliptical machines (sometimes called Crosstrainer). If so they provide excellent hiit routines pre programed and manual while adjusting the pitch and resistance.

--------------
Patience, persistence and perspiration make an unbeatable combination for success.

Ivan

Montreal Canada (City of Festivals)
Ravenbeauty
Ravenbeauty
United States
2008/01/16, 06:55 PM
You can do that as well on basically any cardio machine out there, stationary bike, treadmill, rowing machine, stepper, etc.

Do a search on the FitBuddy below and type in HIIT for the workout increments to apply to these machines.

--------------
Bettia

Life is all about timing... the unreachable becomes reachable, the unavailable become available, the unattainable... attainable. Have the patience, wait it out It is all about timing.
-Stacey Chapman