Group: Competitive Bodybuilding & Fitness

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 22, Messages: 5367

Discuss the process of preparing for a competition on the sport of body building, fitness and more!

Join group

whats best ?

Drae
Drae
Canada
2003/02/10, 04:43 PM
Hey all just thought i get a little info ons some products.

I am wanting to trim up aswell as gain mass not to much but i was thinking on along with my high protien diet was thinking on taking,nitro-tek, and mabye down the line cell -tek
what you all think would that be a good products to start taking i was thinking on trying out the nitro tech to start
and will it be good for or be ok to take while on a trimming up and grabbing mass ontop of that...
any info would be great
bb1fit
bb1fit
United States
2003/02/10, 10:41 PM
If you are wanting to "trim up" as you put it, you may want to shy away from Cell Tech. It is really sugar laden and will produce insulin spikes. If you are trying to burn fat, the absence of glucose(low carbs), the body is forced to fatty acids instead to make glucose. If this is the case, an individual stands to burn more fat than if a simple high carb such as Cell Tech cotains were consumed. Now, if you are trying to gain weight, the extra calories from an insulin spike(simple sugars) may make sense. In the end, the choice is yours. But keep in mind, if you gain 2 lbs. of fat, is this really a gain? Have you really made progress? this may be more than you wanted to know, but just some thoughts about Cell Tech to think about. Any good protein source is good for you and for gaining mass and/or leaning.

--------------
Failing to plan is like planning to fail!
Drae
Drae
Canada
2003/02/10, 11:49 PM
Ok well thats cool then glade i didnt get into the cell teck then hehe np mabye ill look for a good protien powder then or jsu tmake myself a few protien drinks after in morning and after workout to get that extra hit of protien
angel_ang37
angel_ang37
United States
2003/02/19, 11:08 PM
bb1fit,what is a good protein powder? what brand would you recommend?