Group: Competitive Bodybuilding & Fitness

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 22, Messages: 5367

Discuss the process of preparing for a competition on the sport of body building, fitness and more!

Join group

posing suits

sandysford
sandysford
United States
2002/12/17, 11:49 PM
Would anyone have a suggestion as to where I can purchase matching posing suits for a competion in May. I would like to match my husbands suit. Also found only one site tonight that offers gel insert for women's posing tops. (I know that's cheating, but look after the weight lose I have only a a cup if I am lucky to have that.) Any help would be appreciated. Go ahead guys have fun with the gel insert part, I know the women understand.
Carivan
Carivan
Canada
2002/12/18, 03:42 PM
Sorry, can't help you. Not into crossdressing! After all, you said have fun with it!!! lol
Good luck sandysford to you and hubby.

--------------
The trouble with jogging is that, by the time you realize you are not in shape for it, it is too far to walk back! Franklin P. Jones

Ivan Montreal Canada
ltroisi
ltroisi
United States
2002/12/18, 11:51 PM
there are many: try posing suits in Google and you will get some like Cherry Bomb, Jagware, Andreas Cahling. Custom suits are also an option. But they more expensive and better quality. A search will give you a few good one. My fav is CeeJay in Pompano Beach FL.

--------------
There is no substitute for hard work....
Leslie
sandysford
sandysford
United States
2002/12/20, 03:03 PM
Thanks I will try those sites, How did you feel your first time on stage, this will be a first for me. One thing I am doing to prepare is to pose while I am at the gym. People look at me funny and I am sure they think I am showing off, but anything to help me over the stage fright. Thanks for your advice.
ltroisi
ltroisi
United States
2002/12/22, 09:20 AM
I was confident (but scared!) because I had done my "homework". Practice, practice, practice and try to find a former cometitor, or someone who has done contest prep for the type of show you are doing, to work with if it is your first show.

--------------
There is no substitute for hard work....
Leslie
sandysford
sandysford
United States
2002/12/22, 11:06 AM
yes this is my first show and I hope to do well but the experience alone will be priceless. Really excited about posing with my husband. We were at a show he was in, and I thought the couples competetion was so cool. I started out just wanting to do this with him, for him, a great thing together. I still feel that way except, it now is just as much for me. He is my coach, but the input I am getting from the women here at freetrainers is a big help. Thank you!!!
CarolinaChick
CarolinaChick
United States
2003/01/07, 08:27 PM
Here's 2 sites I know of ~

http://www.bodybuildingbikinis.com/

http://www.andreascahling.com/acb/webpage.cfm?WebPage_ID=8&DID=7
sandysford
sandysford
United States
2003/01/08, 12:48 AM
Rhank you I will Look into them

--------------
I will lift my own weight someday!!!!!
asimmer
asimmer
United States
2003/02/06, 08:23 PM
Cherry Bombs is our local source - she is online, too and very good!
Practice posing all of the time - it will bring out your definition and it will help you feel more confident when the time comes to step on stage.
If your husband has competed he can show you hte mandatory poeses. my training partner and i were lucky enough ti have an experienced female competitor at our gym who showed us how to hit the poses in a little more 'feminine' way (not that I care, but some judges do).
especially practice your individual routine as much as you can, the smoother it is the better.
Good luck! it is so exciting to do your first show - i remember the night before my show when my training partner and i were painting each other - we were so excited and happy and energized, not to mention the high experienced from carb-loading. it is a life changing experience to go through twelve weeks of dedicated dieting and then show off all of your hard work and dedication, anything is possible!