Group: All Else Lounge

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 42, Messages: 22740

This is the place you can discuss anything else that is on your mind that isn't already covered by other groups. Share what's on your mind and see who else has something to say about it!

Join group

help me

sahrac
sahrac
United States
2007/11/05, 08:46 AM
I am hypoglycemic and my blood sugar normaly drops with in 5min of working out. so I cant really work out much. does anyone have any ideas for diet and exorcise?
flyonthewall
flyonthewall
Canada
2007/11/05, 10:32 AM
I would think that you should discuss this with your Dr. and determine if there is something you can do diet wize to help with, like what to eat before, during and after your workout.

--------------
Even if you are on the right track, you will get run over if you just sit there.
--------------
The harder you fall, the higher you bounce
georgiagirl
georgiagirl
United States
2007/11/05, 11:05 AM
Sahrac.... I am also hypoglycemic. There is no reason why your bs should drop within 5 min of working out if you are eating properly. You need to maintain a consistant intake of carbs through out your day and you will be fine. Some of us can lower the amount of carbs towards the evening hours and some cant. You need to work on your diet and find what works best for you. Shoot me a private msg if you want more info.

--------------
Life is either a daring adventure or nothing. Security does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than exposure.---Helen Keller