Group: Health Supplements

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 101, Messages: 16612

Supplements can be a great aid with your health and fitness goals. Combined with the proper exercise and nutritional plan they can be quite effective.

Join group

Has anyone tried Redshift with Neuridium

kfit
kfit
United States
2007/10/21, 12:03 AM
Hi, I was wondering if anyone has tried Redshift with Neuridium? I'm thinking of trying it but I like to get feedback before trying new supplements. I tried some that don't mix well with my medication (Effexor XR). Yohimbe was the worst for me - almost ended up in the hospital so I tread carefully now before trying new stuff. Any information would be appreciated.
Nutritionist281
Nutritionist281
United States
2008/01/09, 02:15 PM
I have been on this stuff on and off for almost three weeks. I have recommended it to several clients and Ihave done a LOT of research on the stuff.

My personal results have been tremendous. The mood and focus ingredients in the supplement are one of the only ones I've seen that dont counteract eachother.

PS: TAKE WITH FOOD!!
ecle5c
ecle5c
United States
2008/01/09, 02:55 PM
Thank you for the outstanding endorsement with your first post.
i00milewizard
i00milewizard
Canada
2008/01/10, 12:44 AM
Well besides the advertisement from the Nutritionist, I have not personally tried this particular brand. Just note that all the "fat-burners" work the same. I find they speed up your heart rate, and in turn raises your blood pressure, then makes your metabolism go through the roof, hence the jittery feeling. I have tried the following:
-Hydroxycut (old version when they had ephedra)
-Xenadrine and X2 (both versions) Canadian and US
-Ripped Fuel
-T2
-ECA stack (when they used to sell 25mg tables of Ephedra a few years ago here in Canada
-etc. I could go on and on.
They all worked for me, but the effects are different for each person. If you can cope with the jittery feeling, go for the higher doses of caffeine injected pills. But dont forget the downer you get from them. If you are going to take a "fat burner", take it 1 hour prior to your workout, so atleast you can get the best results with it, your not going to burn fat by sitting on the couch and eating cheezies and drinking pop! :big_smile: