Group: Women's Club

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 525, Messages: 10844

A place for women to gather and share experiences, advice and information amongst themselves.

Join group

Belly Fat

laceybarker
laceybarker
United States
2007/09/15, 05:52 PM
I am 21 y/o, and I have the body of a lazy, middle aged woman. I had 3 full term pregnancies in 4 years. My arms and legs are skinny, but my stomach is still stretched out. I constantly look like I am 4 months pregnant. I am 5'8 and weigh 155lbs. looking at me from the front my body type is straight. I don't have wide hips or anything. I am not over weight, I don't have any really eating or health problems, but because of the pregnancies this has made my mid section a little bigger than the rest of me. What is the best way to attack this problem of mine? I started out with a cabbage soup diet and lost like 10 lbs, but I specifically need to tighten the skin and muscles around my tummy. I am tired of always being asked if I am pregnant again, even by the people who are regularly around me and know that my body has looked like this for years now. I want curves, but in the right places. Does anyone know what is the best way to get your waist to slim up, or to make your butt bigger (I have big breasts to so I am not proportionate.)
ReptilianFeline
ReptilianFeline
Sweden
2007/09/18, 07:47 AM
Work out with weights or rubber exercise bands. Build muscles on your entire body, and read a lot of posts here!

--------------
-----------------------------------
Getting there...
-----------------------------------